It’s Review of the week
Super-slick and sleek
Bad times (up **** creek)
Special kind of geek.
My lyrical talents are wasted on you people. Wasted. Now where were we? Ahh yes, mobile phones and stuff.
This week's highlight? Hmm, the UK 4G news was quite interesting, no?
In the world of comments, we established some Fight Club-style rules. Behold:
Rule #1: On Mobot, it's always Lewis' fault.
Rule #2: matt is a total douche.
Rule #3: Trolls stay under their bridge until it's dark.
Rule #4: The mods think they have power... they don't.
Beautiful stuff. Right, enough nonsense. I'm off to lie down and watch Breaking Bad. Have a good one, chaps (and chapesses).
- Motorola taunts Nokia by lining up 'the day's main event' on September 5 (2)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ‘proper look’ is a mock-up (9)
- Black Samsung Galaxy S III with 64GB storage arriving October (7)
- HP’s Mobility Global Business Unit to focus on consumer tablets (7)
- Samsung's new Galaxy Player ups the display size ante to 5.8in (9)
- IDC: Microsoft prepping 3m Surface tablets, but won't sell them at $199 a pop (7)
- The Sony Xperia SL finally becomes official, but is still only 'coming soon'
- LG Optimus Vu gets vague UK release date, goes quad-core
- HTC Desire HD gets Ice Cream Sandwich – thanks to XDA (3)
- Motorola Droid Razr HD video guides leaked. Then removed (2)
- Coming soon: Alcatel OT-903, should be dirt cheap (4)
- Jolla Mobile says its first MeeGo phone will be 3.5in-plus, and will run Android apps (12)
- Asus Transformer TF300T tablet gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OTA update (2)
- BlackBerry OS meltdown leaves Windows Phone eyeing third place in the US mobile OS race (13)
- Yes, Google, patent wars are not helpful to innovation (3)
- Ofcom approves Everything Everywhere 4G from September (12)
- Samsung Galaxy S II Plus and S III mini rumoured (13)
- Huawei Ascend P1 to be ‘enhanced’ for the UK
- No BBC iPlayer for Windows Phone: take 2 (6)
- Nokia's Damian Dinning says PureView tech will get more compact
- Upgraded Samsung Galaxy Nexus 'Superior' on the way? (4)
- Everything Everywhere's 4G network to launch under its own name? (2)
- Samsung, LG and Sony all launching Google Nexus smartphones before the end of the year? (3)
- Asus Nexus 7 to sell 8 million units in 2012? (4)
- Ice Cream Sandwich update for 2011 Xperias (3)
- Apple: no need to copy iPhone, be more like Nokia (6)
- Sony Xperia J gets the hands-on treatment
- Archos takes on the Asus Transformer Pad with the super-skinny 101 XS (2)
- Bye bye Bada? Samsung focusing only on Android and Windows Phone for now (2)
- HTC to slash prices and ditch Beats? (9)
- BlackBerry 10 smartphones to use Snapdragon S4 Pro processors? (1)
- Everything Everywhere sells 4G spectrum to Three, awaits Ofcom approval (6)
- iPhone 5 tipped for supply shortages (2)
- Nokia Phi, Atlas and Arrow: Nokia's trio of WP Apollo Lumia phones? (7)
- Sony Mobile moving its HQ to Tokyo and cutting 1,000 staff
- Hello Proto: new HTC budget-buster shows its face
- iPhone 5 and iPad mini to have separate launch events? (3)
- Half of US consumers: we don’t need no 4G (8)
- Amazon announces mysterious September 6 press conference (10)
- In-Location Alliance aims to improve indoor location-based stuff (1)
- Over to you, Windows Phone Apollo (2)