Another slightly bizarre week. The iPad mini (or the invites, at least) failed to materialise, but we did finally meet the, er, Samsung Galaxy S III mini. Oh, and a special mention goes to O2 for the second major outage in four months.
In the world of comments, you were mostly on topic and generally quite quiet (other than 50+ comments on the O2 outage). Next week we’re launching our Bring Back Matt vs Treab campaign.
A good weekend to one and all. If you can't be good, be careful.
- Motorola calls it quits on unpopular LapDock and Webtop (2)
- WSJ: Apple orders 10 million iPad minis (1)
- Former MobileMe users get extended iCloud storage for another year
- Apple addresses iPhone 5 purple haze, tells us not to worry (2)
- Alcatel OneTouch T10: 7in display, Ice Cream Sandwich
- Google dismisses LG Optimus Nexus rumours, original claims debunked (2)
- Has the Nokia Lumia 920 been delayed? (8)
- The Sony 'Odin': next year's Xperia flagship?
- Google and Samsung working on co-branded Nexus 10 tablet, analyst claims (1)
- UK to lead the charge with 5G (3)
- Google publishes Android tablet app quality guidelines (5)
- HTC DLX specs touted on twitter
- Google Nexus 7 32GB wings its way to Japanese consumer
- Samsung Galaxy S III Mini: the evidence grows (8)
- BlackBerry 10 OS may only launch in March 2013, analyst claims (4)
- Samsung Galaxy Music mini-boombox arrives early (3)
- Daily iPad mini rumour #291: it’s Wi-Fi only (7)
- LG Optimus Nexus rumours continue to swirl
- Is Google testing Android 4.2?
- HTC switching to non-Samsung component suppliers (2)
- Ballmer promises more Microsoft hardware as part of 'fundamental shift' (7)
- LG Nexus 4 launch tipped for October 29
- Survey: ‘only’ one in five planning to buy an iPad mini (10)
- Foxconn: iPhone 5 quality control up, productivity down (1)
- RIM now accepting BlackBerry 10 app submissions
- Apple was aware of serious Maps issues right from the start (4)
- HTC cutting its losses, pulling out of US tablet market (9)
- The Samsung Galaxy S III Mini officially unveiled (6)
- Eric Schmidt: Google v Apple is the ultimate tech showdown
- Google Maps’ Street View gets ‘biggest update ever’
- Windows 8 Marketplace says no to mature content
- Samsung ATIV S gets rapid price cut (2)
- Android Gmail 4.2 leaked in video (4)
- Samsung Galaxy S III Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update available now... in Korea (6)
- O2 network problems: millions unable to call, text or use data. Again. UPDATE: It's resolved! Eh, sort of... (52)