And so we find ourselves in that fantastic limbo ‘tween Christmas and New Year, wherein one must spend a good 2-3 minutes upon waking trying to figure out what day it is. I think today’s Saturday, but don’t quote me on that.
As such, not a great deal has happened over the past seven days, but I’m obliged to present what few stories we have in traditional Review of the week format. Behold! The quietest week ever, in all its glory. But hey, we’ll be making up for it (and then some) come CES.
Have a good last weekend of 2012, you maniacs. Be safe.
- Google and Motorola reportedly cooking up flagship 'X phone' (17)
- Sony Yuga to launch as the Xperia Z? (29)
- Huawei Ascend Mate 6.1in beast shown off ahead of official CES launch (4)
- iPad mini-style iPad 5 tipped for March 2013 launch (23)
- Latest Nokia Windows RT tablet rumour: 10.1in screen, battery-equipped cover (3)
- ZTE Grand S poses for the cameras ahead of CES 2013 unveiling
- Will Samsung top half a billion phone sales in 2013? (1)
- Super-slim ZTE-based Nubia Z5 launches in Beijing (1)
- Apple patent application details method for bending glass (4)
- Samsung confirms Jelly Bean Premium Suite upgrade for original Galaxy Note (3)
- HTC One S Jelly Bean update rolling out now (8)
- Oppo Find 5 32GB variant officially confirmed (12)
- Tablets outnumber smartphones in record-setting Christmas Day activations spike (1)
- ZTE Grand S specs teased: 6.9mm thick and 13MP camera (2)
- BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9981 Black: yours for £1,390 at Harrods (5)
- Sony Odin to be known as the Xperia X, the international version of the Xperia Z (3)