Last Review of the week before the world of mobile literally (not literally) explodes with new smartphones and tablets. Indeed, there’s probably stuff going down as I write, but - for now - I’m living in the past seven days.
Predictably, there were plenty of pre-MWC leaks and announcements, and I’ve laid 'em out below all nice like, as tradition dictates. Story of the week, of course, was the launch of the HTC One.
For some fantastic comment action, head over to this HTC One deal. morpheus' "talking historically" quip didn't go down too well with Pondi.
Enjoy the rest of your weekends, peeps. I'm off to lie down and die.
- Nokia tablet at MWC: it's really not going to happen
- It's the HTC One again - this time in black (11)
- Samsung Galaxy Altius smartwatch screenshots leaked (6)
- Polytron Technologies touts transparent display tech, but does anyone want it? (4)
- New job posts hint at Microsoft 'Blue' update specifics
- LG Optimus G Pro announced (again) but UK launch still distant (7)
- Google guy: future Nexus phones to have ‘insanely great cameras’ (3)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 priced, tipped for March release (1)
- UK Android owners choose banking and shopping over gaming (4)
- ‘FROST’ attack can negate Android passcode, steal data from RAM (1)
- French site gets in last-minute HTC One picture leak (7)
- Does HTC even count as a major player any more? (14)
- Samsung Galaxy S IV 'definitely' launching on March 14 (1)
- Nokia readying four new Lumias for MWC? Probably not (3)
- HTC One specs et al confirmed, 4.7in 1080p, 1.7GHz quad-core, 4MP ‘Ultrapixel’ camera (26)
- Nvidia unveils Tegra 4i with quad-core and LTE (1)
- iOS 6.1.2 fixes Exchange calendar bug, fails to address passcode bypass (10)
- Sony EyePad detailed in patent submission (2)
- EE financial results suggests lukewarm response to UK's 4G rollout (7)
- Gates: Microsoft's early mobile strategy was 'clearly a mistake' (3)
- LG MWC teasing continues with promise of Style, Greatness, View and Freedom (1)
- Acer Liquid E1 and Liquid Z2 headed for the UK (13)
- Analyst cuts BlackBerry Z10 sales estimate by 83% (8)
- LG unveils Optimus F5 and F7 ahead of MWC (2)
- Asus MWC teaser invites us to ‘embrace the metallic miracle’ (3)
- ZTE to launch ‘first Tegra 4 super phones’ (1)
- Qualcomm (re)introduces Snapdragon 200 and 400 processors
- Huawei Ascend P2 settling for 720p, 4.7in display?
- Archos 80 Titanium lands to offer 8in tablet goodness for just £129 (3)
- Motorola Razr HD now available in the UK (1)
- Orange to introduce three new smartphones at MWC, meet the Lumo, San Remo and Nivo (1)
- iOS 6.1.3 could mark third iOS update in two weeks (2)
- Analyst chap: awesome iPad 5 to restore iPad/iPad mini balance (14)
- Report: spending on smartphone games exceeded dedicated handhelds in Q4 (4)