The big story of the week was of course Team Zuckerberg's announcement of Facebook Home for Android and the HTC First Facebook phone, a pairing that led our Jan to describe the week as "the most exciting seven days in the history of mobile".
In the world of comments, BEEPBEEP123 requested a Mobot app, but had to make do with "The Princess and Curdie". Excellent book, and a presumably great app. One for the review pile, perhaps.
As for games, I can't stop playing Guardian Cross from Square Enix. For serious.
Happy weekending, you maniacs. And remember: if you can't behave, be careful.
- BlackBerry 10 roadmap hints at tablet and phablet (1)
- LG Optimus G2 tipped to rock Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- China's Meizu MX3 looks a lot like the HTC One (7)
- Geomerics: developers ‘loathe’ making games for Android (2)
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z delayed until the end of May
- Google Nexus 4 gets the smallest hardware update in history (1)
- Facebook's custom Android OS experience to be called Facebook Home? (1)
- iFixit vs the HTC One: none shall pass (9)
- Facebook Home to debut on HTC Myst Facebook phone? (1)
- Siri job listings suggest big improvements for the voice assistant (1)
- Fix coming for Nokia Lumia 920 front camera and proximity sensor dust issue
- Rumour: HTC 10.1in Windows 8 tablet already in mass production
- USPTO rejects Apple’s iPad mini name trademark application, it’s ‘merely descriptive’ (4)
- Forget Fonblet, Samsung is now calling its next phablets the Galaxy Mega 5.8 and 6.3 (9)
- 'HTC first' image leaks - is this the HTC Myst Facebook phone? (3)
- iOS 7 behind schedule, but iPhone 5S tipped for summer launch (again) (4)
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z always destined for end-May availability (6)
- EE 4G comes to 50 black cabs, free 'superfast' data for passengers (5)
- Upgraded Google Nexus 7 coming in July? (1)
- When is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Plus not a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Plus? When it’s a Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 (4)
- Amazon’s Kindel to work on Kindle smartphone? (2)
- Facebook Home not an Android fork, actually quite tasteful? (4)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 on the way: don't get too excited (3)
- Bye bye BBM Music (1)
- Jelly Bean now on 25% of devices… thanks to Google's new measuring technique
- Samsung and Mozilla team up for Servo, ‘next gen web browser engine’ (2)
- Goldman Sachs worried about Apple’s future, reduces outlook (1)
- ...and the Samsung Galaxy Star and Galaxy Pocket Neo make 3,917 (2)
- Facebook Home arrives, ready to take over the soul of your smartphone (3)
- HTC First 'Facebook phone' available next week, but only in the US (2)
- EE confirms HTC First 4G exclusivity for the Summer (1)
- Nokia Catwalk heading for London announcement on May 15?
- Samsung’s Q1 operating profit up 53% year-on-year (1)
- Home is the future of Facebook, but don’t expect it on iOS any time soon (1)
- BlackBerry R10: specs, sketch, release date for entry-level handset leaked
- HTC Desire Q = HTC Desire U = single-core HTC Desire X (4)