This week will forever be known as the week that failed to deliver the Nokia EOS, Motorola X-Phone, Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 7 refresh, 32GB Google Nexus 4 with LTE, Key Lime Pie Android 5.0 or even Jelly Bean Android 4.3. But I have a theory about all that, one I’ll share next week.
In the meantime, the big talking point this week was the Samsung Galaxy S4 storage issue, specifically that only 9GB of the advertised 16GB is available to el usero. Anne Robinson was not happy.
Now if you'll excuse me, I moved flat earlier in the week, so I have 6,243,619 boxes of CDs, DVDs and games to unpack.
- Bluetooth SIG confirms Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom (1)
- Huawei Ascend P2: 'world’s fastest smartphone' coming to UK next month (3)
- BBC Watchdog to investigate Samsung Galaxy S4 storage issue (24)
- Revamped Nexus 7 to be the highlight of Google I/O 2013 (3)
- Is *this* the LG Optimus G2?
- Oppo Find 5 successor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 8MP front camera (1)
- Sony's ultra-waterproof Xperia ZR officially announced
- Nokia's big Lumia announcement: what to expect (4)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini spotted again (2)
- New Google hardware at I/O: don't be expecting much (1)
- Samsung claims lead in 5G arms race - set your dials for 2020
- Nokia Lumia 925 arrives: lightweight aluminium body, new camera features (9)
- Nokia Amber update to brings Smart Camera, FM radio to full Lumia range (8)
- Archos ChefPad serves up kitchen-friendly Android tablet fare (4)
- BlackBerry goes budget with the QWERTY BlackBerry Q5 (5)
- BlackBerry 10.1 update heading to Z10 as Skype joins BB10 flock (3)
- BBM coming to iOS and Android in the Summer (3)
- It's official: Windows Blue is Windows 8.1
- Sony Xperia ZR not coming to the UK at all (1)
- Nokia is 'very interested' in tablets. Still (1)
- Samsung Galaxy S4: six million sold already, 10 million by June?
- Kaspersky to come preinstalled on Android Snapdragon phones (9)
- Google I/O 2013: Google Play Game Services confirmed; achievements, leaderboards, cloud saves, multiplayer
- Microsoft Surface Pro coming on May 23, prices start at £719
- Samsung Galaxy S4 is the new Nexus phone (5)
- Google I/O 2013: Play Music All Access and Google Maps refresh for Android
- Samsung captures 95% of Q1 2013 Android profits (5)
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 now only coming in July (7)
- ZTE ramps up the Intel love with Atom-wielding Grand X2 IN (2)
- Microsoft's 7.9in Surface RT to come in at under £200? (3)
- Nokia EOS spotted with slimmed down PureView and all-new camera software
- Coming soon: white Nexus 4 with Android 4.3 (9)
- Samsung to reduce Galaxy S4 bloat?
- iPhone 5S: familiar on the outside, significant overhaul inside (2)
- Samsung sticking with plastic for Galaxy Note III, no flexible display either (2)