Slightly later than usual on account of drinking copious amounts of cider, beer, vodka and various whiskies last night (classy, I know), it’s the 491st Review of the week!
Samsung continues on its quest to release the most phones, like, ever. I’m convinced they’re just doing it to annoy me now. The other day, I found an article I’d written about the Samsung Galaxy Core. The WHAT?
Most comments was claimed by this: Samsung Galaxy S4 mini UK SIM free price, largely on account of some old-school Matt and Treab action. Oh, and not fogetting AhmadCentral's "**** off Samsung!" outburst. Good lord!
If you're reading this, I hope you're at least lying in a park somewhere. Happy sunning!
- Microsoft now throwing in a free cover with Surface RT tablet sales (3)
- Nokia Music announced for Asha Touch feature phones
- Acer Liquid S1: 5.7in display, quad-core processor, Jelly Bean Android 4.2, £300 SIM free (4)
- Samsung announces frankly awful Galaxy Tab 3 8in and Galaxy Tab 3 10.1in (2)
- Asus unveils MeMo Pad HD 7 and MeMo Pad FHD 10
- ZTE Grand S Flex adds 2,300mAh battery, ZTE Blade G inbound also
- Asus FonePad Note takes aim at Samsung's S-Pen crown (3)
- Vodafone to invest £900m in infrastructure as 4G rollout looms (1)
- Smartphone OS wars state of play: is Windows Phone now a credible third force? (11)
- Entry-level Sony Xperia M touches down (3)
- Three new Toshiba tablets: Excite Pure, Excite Pro, Excite Write (3)
- HTC on the comeback trail as One sparks revenue surge (1)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1: ‘leading 10-inch tablet in the market’? No. Just… no (9)
- DigiTimes: Fifth gen iPad to hit volume production July-August, iPad mini 2 postponed (1)
- August 30 2013AD: D-day for Three in Australia
- Microsoft to drop Windows RT licence price? (2)
- Acer unveils the first small Windows 8 tablet, the 8in Iconia W3 (1)
- The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active is official: better than the standard Galaxy S4? (5)
- Small-screened Windows 8 tablets to get Office 2013 as standard (1)
- Apple facing iPad and iPhone US sales bans as ITC ruling favours Samsung (1)
- HTC One mini: 4.3in 720p display, 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, UltraPixel camera (3)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini UK SIM free price: £390 (26)
- This the PureView-tastic Nokia Lumia EOS (7)
- 'Top-tier' all-touch BlackBerry A10 coming in November? (4)
- HTC boss Chou puts positive spin on recent staff upheavals
- BBM to come preloaded on Android devices?
- EE reaches 500,000 users; shared 4G plans and PAYG 4G mobile broadband soon
- Canalys: smartphone shipments to hit 1.5bn in 2017, feature phones to become ‘extinct’
- The Google Edition treatment: is the Sony Xperia Z next? (1)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 software update addresses storage issue (6)
- BBM iOS/Android release date not June 27 after all
- ‘You want more?’ Sony phablet landing June 25?
- The HTC T6 will be released as the HTC One Max (3)