Another week, another 10,000 or so words about mobile phones and tablets and smartwatches and things.
I don’t recall anything majorly major happening, but the most commented on story was Huawei wants to work with Nokia and Microsoft to build a better Windows Phone, complete with a picture of a teddy bear impaled on a unicorn’s horn. For serious.
I’m all out of word juice, so all that remains to be said is: I’m up out this biatch. Oh, and good luck to Andrew Murray in tomorrow's Wimbledon final.
- Sony Xperia i1 snapped again, combines Xperia Z and Xperia Z Ultra with 20MP camera
- Huawei wants to work with Nokia and Microsoft to build a better Windows Phone (11)
- Apple slowly moving away from Samsung, towards TSMC (1)
- Budget iPhone plastic shell leaked in pics (10)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 launch date: September 4? (1)
- Three to offer ‘mind-blowing value’ on back-to-basics PAYG (3)
- BlackBerry share price tumbles to pre-BB10 levels (3)
- Nokia to buy out NSN partner Siemens in €1.7bn deal
- HP confirms smartphone plans, promises 'differentiated experience' (1)
- Mobile by Sainsbury's network launching over the summer (3)
- Sony Xperia i1 specs and features outed by system dump (1)
- Mozilla aiming low with laggy Firefox OS phones, hopes to beat Android in emerging markets (5)
- Skype passes 100m downloads, launches v4.0 for Android (1)
- Nexus 7 shows up again with impressive spec sheet
- Apple in talks to introduce LTE-A capable iPhone 5S in Korea?
- Emulator support raises hopes that WP8 could be getting 1080p nod ahead of schedule
- Nearly half of all smartphones sold in Europe right now are made by Samsung (1)
- EE’s double speed 4G going live in 12 cities tomorrow, Olaf claims ‘world’s fastest network’ (7)
- LG Optimus G2 to be world’s first phone with 3GB of RAM?
- HTC: no Android 4.2 or Sense 5 update for One S, but don’t worry – it’s a great phone (5)
- Motorola Moto X coming with customisable design after all? (1)
- Nokia Mars and Eros: two Nokia next-gen smartphones get mysterious codenames (1)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 specs to include 3GB of RAM? (1)
- Apple celebrates five years of the App Store (1)
- First Tizen phone delayed till Q4? (1)
- Nokia Eos press render leaks, to be called the Lumia 909 (2)
- Record profits for Samsung, yet analysts are still unhappy (1)
- More on the LG G2: now it's a 5.2in display
- myXperia remote security service rolling out globally (1)
- Could the Motorola Moto X be launching as soon as next week?
- Mega launches official Android app, 50GB free storage
- Ofcom planning 3G and 4G speed tests for December (2)
- Nokia Eos / Lumia 909 / Lumia 1020 priced and dated in latest rumours (2)
- HTC Desire 200 pictured: would you buy this phone? (4)