This week we welcomed the future king, and I realised - in all likelihood - I'll be dead before we get a day off for his coronation. Bah.
In the world of mobile, there was good and bad news for Apple (loads of iPhones sold, not so many iPads), while mostest comments went to this: Nokia teases 'something BIG' to launch tomorrow morning. Of course, that "something" materialised as the Nokia Lumia 625.
I'm struggling for words on account of drinking too much cava while Paranormal Activity was on last night, so if you'll excuse me, I'm off to churn out some news quickly before I pass out.
- Moto X launch confirmed for August 1, press render leaks in the meantime (2)
- Sony to launch 20MP smartphone camera accessory? (2)
- Stingy consumers drive down app prices, Android users are the worst (7)
- Apple testing larger iPhone and iPad displays? (4)
- More Nexus 7 2 pics leak, new Google tablet spotted on CPW (1)
- German security expert discovers SIM security flaw, 750 million phones potentially at risk (1)
- Nokia Lumia 625 priced, confirmed for Q3 launch (5)
- Moto X specs confirmed in pics
- Nokia teases 'something BIG' to launch tomorrow morning (11)
- Lenovo planning cut-price quad-core Windows Phone phablet?
- HTC Zara namechecked: it's plastic, that's all we know
- Nokia Lumia 625 announced: 4.7in display, LTE capability, €220 price tag (8)
- New Samsung Exynos 5 Octa: just in time for the Galaxy Note 3?
- Samsung announces Developers Conference, conference for developers (1)
- iPhone 4 and 4S combined matching sales of iPhone 5 in US (1)
- HTC makes Desire 500 official in Taiwan (1)
- EE doubles customer base in three months, 10 more towns get 4G (1)
- Best Buy confirms new Google Nexus 7 specs ahead of official launch (3)
- Apple’s fiscal Q3 beats expectations, iPhone sales hit 31.2 million
- Mobile by Sainsbury's: PAYG deals double your Nectar points
- New Google Nexus 7 official: 4G LTE model announced, no UK details yet (5)
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean: what's it got and when's it coming? (2)
- Google Chromecast: stream stuff to your TV for $35 (10)
- Apple becomes EA’s ‘biggest retail partner’ (2)
- New colours for Samsung Galaxy S4 mini and Galaxy Tab 3 inbound
- Google Nexus 7 to start at £199, UK rollout at least a month away
- BlackBerry A10 Aristo detailed in new leaked pics and video (9)
- Now the Google Nexus 10 is being tipped for a reboot (3)
- Mystery HTC Zara gets its specs on (1)
- Samsung and Apple's smartphone duopoly shows signs of easing (1)
- LG exec hints G2 could be landing in the UK in September
- Android 4.3 reveals granular app controls and 4K support in the pipeline, Konami Code hits Google Play (1)
- Sony talks Xperia Android 4.3 updates (1)
- iPad’s share of the tablet market hits all-time low, but still over one-third (4)
- Nokia phablet display pictured, already in production?
- Lenovo's new flagship Android smartphone pictured in China