Another day, another dollar, so I make that seven bucks for the whole week - the week that finally saw the Moto X launch. Don't expect much in the way of specs. Or, more importantly, a UK release.
In the world of comments, O2 to launch its 4G LTE network on August 29 topped the charts, largely on account of O2-related mocking and a joke about "small data packages".
I'm detoxing this weekend, which means no booze, and salad for dinner. I'm not sure why I just said that.
Have a good one, chaps!
- Ballmer admits disappointment in Microsoft Surface RT sales: ‘We built too many’ (3)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to come in three sizes? (1)
- Google working on Babel Fish translator phone: one language in, different language out (6)
- Samsung working on two large tablets with decent specs? (1)
- Budget iPhone to be iPhone 5C? (3)
- Google’s great Android tablet push: better apps, better hardware, better gaming
- iOS 7 beta 4 welcomes multitude of tweaks (2)
- O2 goes mental: first 4G ad revealed alongside ‘Thumbells’ – weights for thumbs (5)
- LG finalises plans for global rollout of LG G2 flagship, 100 carriers in three months
- Amazon's next-gen Kindle Fire HD to rock a Snapdragon 800 processor (2)
- Oppo N-Lens photography smartphones to take the imaging fight to Samsung and Nokia?
- HTC predicts first ever quarterly loss in Q3 despite HTC One feelgood factor
- Nokia and BlackBerry phablets possibly only coming in 2014? (2)
- Microsoft has spent more marketing the Surface and its OS than it's made selling it (6)
- Samsung pleads not guilty in Galaxy S4 benchmark-rigging claim (1)
- LG's bizarro 4:3 Vu phablet soon to hit a third generation (4)
- LG to make the next Google Nexus 7?
- OpenSignal records downloads from almost 12,000 distinct Android devices, fragmentation is good
- Office Mobile and Android come together at long last (2)
- ASA OK's BT's EE 4G LTE gripe (1)
- O2 to launch its 4G LTE network on August 29 (7)
- No Android 4.2.2 upgrade for the Samsung Galaxy S II after all
- Motorola talks X8 processing system ahead of Moto X launch
- No Retina display for the iPad mini 2? (4)
- Samsung beats iPhone into third place in customer satisfaction
- What gadget spam? Samsung readies the Galaxy Folder flip phone (1)
- Moto X official: so-so specs, couple of neat features, lots of customisation (6)
- Nokia lines up mystery New York event next month: is it finally tablet time?
- iPad mini-style iPad 5 case leaked, iPad mini 2 to be Retina after all?
- BlackBerry BBM beta rolls out to select Android and iOS users (2)
- Google Nexus 7 UK launch date: August 28 or September 13? (1)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and GEAR smartwatch to be launched on September 4?
- Now the BlackBerry Z10's getting the Porsche Design treatment (2)
- Strategy Analytics: 80% of smartphones sold globally run Android, 83% of Windows Phones are Nokias (2)