Having had no days off (Sundays aside) since the beginning of January 2011, the weeks are very much beginning to roll into one. Was the Moto X launch this week? No, it was not. What the hell happened this week then?
The most commented on news story was Microsoft drops Surface Pro price by $100, but not in the UK yet, surpassed only by They might be giants: five top phablets.
Next week: more news, more deals, more app reviews, more features, more phones. It’s the circle of life, man.
- Sony Honami’s 20MP rear camera seemingly confirmed in pics (2)
- Apple = ambition, BlackBerry = bucks, Android = alcohol (2)
- Google Android Device Manager: remotely ring your phone, track it, wipe it (2)
- HTC One Max leaked with 5.9in display
- BBK Vivo X3: new ‘world’s thinnest smartphone’? (1)
- Acer Liquid Z3: ‘has it all’ in small package, 'less is more' (1)
- Microsoft drops Surface Pro price by $100, but not in the UK yet (13)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 launch all but confirmed for IFA 2013 (1)
- Nokia Lumia 925 ad takes swipe at iPhone (2)
- Apple launches trade-in program for potentially lethal third-party adapters (7)
- Nokia Lumia 1020 priced and dated in the UK (1)
- HTC revenues slump back to pre-HTC One levels
- HTC Desire 500 officially launched in the UK, available this month (1)
- Samsung announces BBM's arrival on Galaxy smartphones... in Africa (3)
- LG G2 press shots leak ahead of today’s launch
- Vodafone 4G to launch the same week as O2?
- Samsung to replace some Galaxy S4 Active units on account of water damage (4)
- The LG G2 is official, and it looks the business
- Vodafone ‘really only interested in 4G from now on’ (5)
- LG G2: don’t expect a Google Play Edition (1)
- Sony Honami to come in purple, launching September 4?
- Now Ebuyer's promising Google Nexus 7 delivery on August 24 (3)
- Former Nokia employee insists quad-core Windows Phone phablet is coming soon
- LG G2 priced starting at €599 in Germany (3)
- Google Nexus 5 to be made by Motorola? (1)
- Archos planning to unleash smartphone armada at IFA 2013?
- LG announces tiny little Optimus L1 II: 3in, 2MP, 1GHz, Android 4.1.2 (3)
- Nvidia 'working hard' with Microsoft on second-gen Surface tablet
- Asus smartphone leaked in product slides, numerous other devices also in the pipeline
- BlackBerry considering going private to buy more time?
- Umeox's 5.6mm X5 heading for IFA 2013, will launch in Europe
- Asus pulls out of Windows RT tablet game