This week we set a new Mobot World Record for Most News In One Day with 10 – count ‘em! – stories on Thursday. Naysayers might point out that we were merely making up for a slight shortfall on Wednesday (damn you, technology), but to them we say: Shut it.
El mostos de commentos goes to Highly Terrible Campaign? HTC hires Robert Downey Jr as ‘the instigator of change’, with Jan being told that he’ll never be as hot as Iron Man.
As I pointed out in IFA 2013 > MWC 2013, this year's Berlin-based conference is shaping up to be something special, with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Sony "Honami" Xperia i1 and various others tipped for launch.
In the world of apps, Plants vs. Zombies 2 didn’t disappoint (freemium stuff aside). Meanwhile, Hill Bill is worth a look, but Rise Alarm Clock is definitely one to avoid if you like an alarm that… works.
- Amazon Kindle Fire 3 specs revealed (2)
- Asus to build new Google Nexus 10? (2)
- Amazon Android games console before Christmas? (10)
- Highly Terrible Campaign? HTC hires Robert Downey Jr as ‘the instigator of change’ (11)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to rock seriously massive battery? (5)
- BlackBerry board exploring 'strategic alternatives' to BB10 status quo (1)
- Firefox OS-based ZTE Open to cost just £59.99 on eBay (2)
- Apple and Samsung 12in tablets coming soon? (1)
- Twenty injured as gun-toting crowd goes mental for LG G2 in ill-conceived PR stunt (1)
- September 10 launch for iPhone 5S reiterated, iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 to follow
- LG Vu 3 phablet specs leak, may be announced the same day as the Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: 5.68in display, 3GB RAM, 3200mAh battery? (3)
- Sony's IFA-bound 'camera lenses': more pics, more details (3)
- BlackBerry launches QWERTY-based 9720, gives BB7 some more love (3)
- Samsung Hennessy official: dual-screen, quad-core (2)
- Google Nexus 5: LG G2 variant with Nexus 4 pricing? (3)
- LG G2 UK price: £468, ‘late September’ release?
- LG G Pad tablet to launch at IFA with 8.3in better-than-full HD display?
- Nokia Lumia 825 leaked with 5.2in display, quad-core processor
- Sony trumps Samsung with earlier September 2013 IFA 2013
- Alcatel One Touch Idol X finally ready to touch down (3)
- O2 4G pricing starts at £26PM: modest allowance, focus on exclusive content (9)
- HP Slate 8 Pro specs: 4:3 ratio, quad-core Tegra 4, Android 4.2.2 (1)
- Canalys: 48% of top iPad apps unavailable or not optimised for Android tablets (2)
- Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch: another IFA 2013 launch confirmed?
- Nokia tablet leak points to 10.1in full HD display, Snapdragon 800 processor... and Windows RT (3)
- Microsoft facing lawsuit for failing to declare Surface RT as ‘unmitigated disaster’ (6)
- The Moto X's colour customisation thing? HTC nearly got there first (1)
- iOS 7 beta 6 rolls out, last of the beta versions? (1)
- Microsoft to Google: Please stop blocking our Windows Phone YouTube app, you’re being highly unreasonable (3)
- Full Samsung Galaxy Note 3 specs: ‘confirmed’
- Sony Honami pictured in white, and 4K video on the cards?
- European users to get LG G2 wireless charging through separate case