And so ends the magical week in which the Mobo-news was delivered exclusively (last Saturday aside) by Mr Martin James. Good times. I’ll be back to stink up the news scene later today. Sorry.
In the world of comments, Up close and personal with the Sony Xperia Z1's 20.7MP G Lens camera topped the charts, with approximately none of the comments on topic, though we did see one of Jan’s favourite “Ho-Mos”.
Happy weekending, tout le monde!
- Sony Xperia Z1 leaked for the billionth time
- iPhone 5C in black? Nah, that was a fake (1)
- Alcatel One Touch N3: not so much bezel (4)
- Apple iPhone 5S to come with 64-bit dual-core A7 processor, 31% faster than A6? (3)
- Samsung's OIS-packing 16MP sensor unlikely to debut in Galaxy Note 3
- LG teases G Pad 8.3 tablet ahead of likely IFA unveiling (1)
- Nokia Bandit to be officially known as the Lumia 1520?
- Nokia Sirius tablet detailed, priced to take on the iPad (9)
- Samsung Galaxy Gear, Galaxy Note 3 confirmed for September 4 event, as if we didn't know
- Up close and personal with the Sony Xperia Z1's 20.7MP G Lens camera (25)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids on its way, aimed at... er, kids (1)
- Nexus 4 price drop suggests Nexus 5 is coming soon, Nexus 7 now available in the UK (1)
- Apple's iOS 7 to start rolling out on September 10 itself? (3)
- Super-slim Samsung Galaxy Note 3 bezel caught on camera (2)
- BlackBerry looking to spin off BBM into a separate entity? (1)
- Windows RT and Windows Phone to merge, but it won't be soon (4)
- LG and Samsung to implement smartphone 'kill switch' in Korea (9)
- Vodafone and O2 switch on their 4G LTE services (12)
- Google Nexus 7 LTE pre-orders open on exclusive 4G carrier O2
- Nokia 515: a high-class handset that doesn't know it's a feature phone? (5)
- Samsung switching to a metal chassis for the Galaxy S5?
- BlackBerry Q10 'just hit the ground and died' (10)
- Will the HTC Zara be next in line for the 'mini' treatment? (3)
- Three customers get free data roaming while abroad (1)