# I just can't wait till Saturdaaaaaay #
I hate that song.
So how was your week? Last night I saw some dude take an absolute hiding, and made sure he got home alright. That was my good deed for the week. Ok then, month.
On a less depressing note, beholdeth: seven days of smartphone and tablet news. A pretty chilled post-CES pre-MWC week, all in all.
As always, the number of comments is denoted in brackets.
- Nokia Lumia 710 on sale in the UK on February 1 (16)
- No budget Tegra 3 Asus tablet for UK (2)
- RIM’s stock up as talk of sale resurfaces
- Smartphone addicts plagued by “phantom” vibrations (6)
- Microsoft hints at MWC launch for Skype Windows Phone app
- Sony Xperia S: pre-order yours for £467.99 (2)
- Samsung’s bada to merge with Tizen
- Apple iPad 3 landing March, HD display, quad-core processor, LTE (1)
- Apple and Samsung considering waterproof smartphone tech (10)
- Siri coming to older iPhones and iPads? Nah, probably not (3)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab to come in all white flavour? (1)
- Nokia 900 hitting the US in March, but what's next for Europe?
- Windows 8 tablet makers heading for price shock (8)
- Nokia sells 450+ patents to Sisvel (2)
- Untethered jailbreak coming soon to iPhone 4S (5)
- Moto introduces Motorola Defy+ JCB Edition
- Samsung to expand production in Texas, tons of A5 and A6 chips on the way
- Nissan unveils self-healing iPhone case (8)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 pink version to be released in next few weeks (7)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 HD could be heading to UK (4)
- Two more Sony Ericsson Xperia models leaked
- Is RIM about to be sold to Samsung? (3)
- Is this the Samsung Galaxy S III? (3)
- Early February unveiling for iPad 3?
- LG Optimus Pad LTE is world’s first tablet with 32GB microSD support (17)
- Samsung promises all-day battery life in 2012 (5)
- Apple owners are 'the most optimistic'
- Microsoft lays out Windows 8 tablet requirements (7)
- Two new BlackBerry PlayBooks in 2012? (5)
- Analyst: Apple to shift 48 million+ iPads in 2012 (2)
- ZTE Tania: decent specs, lowish price (3)
- iOS share creeps up; Android still rules the roost; Windows Phone 7 barely registers (13)
- 11 more Sony handsets on the way?
- Android "makes Google $10m in annual ad revenue a day" (3)
- Asus Transformer Prime TF700 not out until June (3)
- Facebook may be built into next iOS version (4)
- Windows Phone again tipped for 2015 glory (4)
- Apple “reinvents the textbook” with iBooks 2 (12)
- Microsoft’s Bing Maps to be Nokiafied (1)
- ZTE Tania budget WP7 goodness revisited (12)
- iPad 3 case in production, hints at thicker chassis (5)
- Nokia to release second battery bug fix for Lumia 800 (4)
- Nokia's Stephen Elop: tablet a possibility, plus who needs quad-core anyway? (6)