Another fairly quiet week in the world of mobile phones, largely because things are set to go apesh*t from the middle of October, with product launches from Apple, Google, HTC and Nokia.
And in deals, you should probably go buy an LG G2 from Three for £399.99.
Happy weekending, tout le monde!
- Confusion surrounds iPhone 5S iPhone 5C sales split (31)
- HTC One Max release date: late October?
- Motorola DVX: wallet-friendly, lame specs, four or more colours (1)
- Apple to begin phasing out Samsung as chip provider in 2014 (6)
- Smartwatch forecast: 373m units shipped annually by 2020 (5)
- Might Apple be forced to adopt micro-USB? (28)
- iPad mini 2 launch pushed back to Q1 2014? (1)
- Google Nexus 5 gets a(nother) big close-up shot ahead of launch
- Sony Xperia Z1 f finally does the 'mini' thing properly
- Nokia Lumia 525, a.k.a. the Glee, joins the Nokia World list of attractions (5)
- Apple iWatch to have flexible display, three sizes being considered?
- Nexus 5 to ship in the UK before the end of October, at half the iPhone 5s' price (3)
- LG underwhelms with seriously mediocre Pro Lite Dual phablet (2)
- Samsung Galaxy Gear support for Galaxy S4, Note 2, S3 inbound (3)
- Qualcomm says Apple’s 64-bit A7 chip is a ‘marketing gimmick’, confirms it’s also planning a 64-bit chip (9)
- LG Z to rival Samsung's flexible Galaxy Note 3 Active
- Schiller calls ‘shenanigans’ on Samsung’s Note 3 benchmark boost (15)
- Microsoft promises Surface 2 models coming in 'multiple aspect ratios and sizes' (1)
- HTC One Max to rock Beats Audio
- Samsung isn’t the only manufacturer ‘cheating’ in benchmarks (5)
- DigiTimes: Asus possibly losing Google Nexus 7 contract (3)
- Amazon smartphone to deliver 3D UI via four front-facing cameras (2)
- Tesco Hudl sales: 35,000 and counting (4)
- Asus again linked with the upcoming Nexus 10 second edition
- Kit Kat Android 4.4 allegedly leaked in pictures (1)
- Official Google Music app coming to iOS this month? (2)
- Samsung has better-than-expected third quarter, HTC records first quarterly loss
- HTC's fears of a first ever quarterly loss turn into reality
- Is Nokia working on a Lumia smartwatch? (2)