So last night I got talking to some girl who claimed her job title was "Samsung promoter". I initially assumed she was taking the proverbial P, but she knew far too much about stuff like the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0. Interesting.
Anyway! Another relatively quiet week in the world of mobile, since next week will almost certainly see the launch of the Google Nexus 5 and KitKat Android 4.4, and perhaps a cheeky Google Nexus 10 from Asus too. The HTC One Max was tipped for mid-October also, but don't hold your breath.
Most Comments goes to this chap: Nexus 5 coming in two battery sizes, priced from £239?
Happy weekending, one and all! Now I must lie down...
- HTC comeback plan #194: dual-boot Android and Windows Phone (1)
- Tim Cook urges Apple staff to reflect on Steve Jobs’ passing two years on (5)
- Jelly Bean nears 50% distribution as Google prepares to launch Kit Kat (4)
- Google Nexus 5 specs confirmed in leaked manual (2)
- LG G Pad 8.3 released in Korea, coming soon to Europe (6)
- BlackBerry encouraging bids from Google, Intel, Samsung, LG… for 'all or parts' of its business
- Samsung's flexi 'phone to be called Galaxy Round, launching this week? (2)
- LG eyes ‘early lead’ in flexible displays, mass production of world’s first flexible OLED panel begins (1)
- Sony Xperia Z1 f moniker seemingly confirmed: terrible name, awesome specs (2)
- Bloomberg: iTunes Radio UK launch in ‘early 2014’
- Impressive-looking Samsung Galaxy J incoming, but probably Japan-only
- Maybe it's more than just the marketing, HTC (1)
- Nexus 5 coming in two battery sizes, priced from £239? (7)
- Samsung Galaxy Round launched, looks... weird (6)
- Apple iPad launches on October 22, iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 inbound (1)
- Microsoft Office for iPad confirmed, but don’t hold your breath (1)
- Nokia reminds us of Nokia World, the OTHER event happening on October 22
- Motorola Xplay phablet and Droid Ultra successor rumoured (1)
- Sony Xperia Z1f officially announced, but Japan only for now (3)
- Windows Phone 8.1 to remove Back button, support up to 10in displays
- DigiTimes: The ‘mini’ smartphone thing isn’t working for Samsung, HTC (7)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 almost had a fingerprint scanner (2)
- Apple to roll out iPhone trade-in scheme to UK stores (2)
- Samsung Galaxy J: a Japanese marriage of the Galaxy S4 and Note 3 (5)
- Nokia 'Batman' to be uncloaked as the Lumia 1320 at Nokia World? (5)