This week threatened to deliver lots of new stuff, and it didn't disappoint. Make room in your brains for the iPad Air, iPad mini Retina, Nokia Lumia 1320, Lumia 1520, Lumia 2520 and a spanking new Asha trio. Good times.
Mostest comments goes to the aforementioned Nokia Lumia 1520 piece, with some chat about large phones and a slight (ahem) tangent about GIFs. Who doesn't enjoy a good tangent?
Next week there's a good chance we'll see the launch of the Google Nexus 5, KitKat Android 4.4, and perhaps the Google Nexus 10. We're anticipating some sort of KitKat/"candy"/Halloween crossover.
Until then, happy weekending!
- Google event next Thursday, October 24, with nothing to see? (3)
- Lenovo ‘considering’ BlackBerry acquisition (5)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 update: global rollout begins (1)
- Sony's next-gen Xperia smartphones to come with 60-minute wireless charging?
- Independent test confirms iPhone 5s as fastest phone (12)
- Japan’s Sony Xperia Z1 f to hit rest of the world as Sony Xperia Z1S (1)
- Leaked Google Nexus 5 box shows white phone, and don’t expect a 3,000mAh battery (1)
- Nokia Lumia 1520: one last rumour piece ahead of Nokia World announcement
- Nokia Lumia 1520: 6in full HD display, Snapdragon 800 CPU and 20MP Pureview camera; on sale this quarter (18)
- Big screen, small price: 6in Nokia Lumia 1320 touches down
- Nokia unveils Lumia 2520 tablet, takes aim at Microsoft Surface 2 (4)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 specs: 16MP camera, plastic body with faux leather (11)
- Forget the iPad 5; meet the iPad Air: 20% thinner, 30% lighter, A7 processor (6)
- iPad mini 2 official, does have a Retina display after all, doubles DPI, throws in A7 chip (2)
- BBM for Android and iOS downloaded 10m times in just 24 hours (1)
- Samsung Galaxy Gear compatibility coming to Galaxy S4, S III, Note II and more (3)
- HTC: we’re not shutting down or selling factory sites
- LG Flex in pics and video, don’t expect a UK release (2)
- Nokia Asha trio complete Nokia World business (5)
- Talking tablets: what exactly is HTC waiting for? (1)
- Asus vs. LG vs. HTC for the ‘next Nexus tablet’? (1)
- Samsung’s dedicated ID chip to thwart unlicensed third-party accessories? (1)
- LTE-A Samsung Galaxy S4 with Snapdragon 800 processor UK-bound? (1)
- LG Fireweb unveiled, first LG Firefox OS smartphone (3)
- Evil Samsung fined for HTC-bashing (1)
- iPad mini Retina supply will be ‘ridiculously tight’ (2)
- Carphone Warehouse cuts Avoca 7 tablet price to just £49 (1)
- BBC iPlayer app hits landmark 20m downloads, accounts for 41% of all iPlayer action (3)
- HP actively looking to sell webOS patents (2)