Another week, another shedload of news. My frazzled brain remembers nothing, but hey, it's all laid out below for your viewing pleasure.
Mostest comments this week goes to Kazam covers all bases with six Android phones, all dual SIM. Probably fair to say you lot were emphatically unimpressed with the line-up, most of them having 512MB of RAM. Hmm.
Happy weekending, tout le monde!
- Moto G leaked again in promo pic, £134.95 off contract
- iPad Air teardown: self repair is nigh on impossible (3)
- HTC M8 to debut Sense 6.0? Yeah, prob'ly (1)
- Google Nexus 8 spotted in video? (2)
- Samsung’s 12.2in tablet tipped for 2013 production
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus KitKat Android 4.4 update? Not happening (1)
- BlackBerry latest: $1bn investment in, Thorsten Heins out (1)
- Motorola to unveil Moto G on November 13 (1)
- EE switches on 300Mbps LTE-Advanced in London’s Tech City (4)
- Might Apple’s 12.9in iPad be a Surface-style hybrid with keyboard dock? (2)
- ZTE Grand S Flex: about as middle-of-the-road as it gets
- Nokia Lumia 525 back in the rumour mill (1)
- Windows update boosts Microsoft Surface Pro 2 battery life by 25% (2)
- Kazam covers all bases with six Android phones, all dual SIM (10)
- Samsung CEO: ‘folding displays’ in 2015 (2)
- HTC to slash costs, focus on ‘affordable’ smartphones (1)
- Advent Vega Tegra Note 7: 'world's fastest' 7in tablet for £180
- Google airbrushes the so-called Nexus 8 tablet out of existence (1)
- WSJ: Apple adds two new suppliers out east in bid to increase production
- Free games, movies and music for Sony Xperia Z1, Xperia Z Ultra, Xperia Tablet Z owners
- Samsung concedes software is rubbish, 50% of R&D force working to improve it
- Leaked HTC M8 pics show metal body, mystery module
- Huawei Ascend W2: a new Windows Phone not made by Nokia!
- Apple to stagger future iPhone announcement throughout the year? (1)
- LG G Flex coming to Europe after all. Well, France, at least (1)
- Motorola Moto G leaks in colourful detail ahead of November 13 launch (2)
- Samsung talks 64-bit processors, inevitably coming to Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4 (1)
- Nokia Lumia 1520 phablet available on November 25 for around £600?
- Ofcom to Vodafone: forget 4G; get your 3G sorted (1)