Slightly later than billed on account of moving house and associated silliness, it’s the 2,945th instalment of Review of the week. Or, in this case: Review of last week.
Needless to say, we’re still jawing about the iPhone 6, but the Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact are claiming their fair share of the rumour spotlight, too. Mostest comments this week went to Year-on-year quarterly tablet shipments fall for the first time ever.
Until next week (i.e. this week), you maniacs.
- Microsoft ‘Touch First’ Office for Android tablets landing before Windows version? (1)
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact specs leaked: 4.5in, 2GB RAM, 20.7MP, 2.5GHz QS801 (2)
- iPhone 6 launch early September, release later in the month? (1)
- Incoming: a Nokia by Microsoft Lumia smartphone... running Android (1)
- LG G Pad 10.1 global rollout: US first, UK soon
- Vodafone does a Three Feel At Home… for £5 per day (3)
- Motorola Moto X and Moto G seemingly earmarked for Android L (1)
- Sony announces Xperia C3 'selfie phone' with 5MP wide-angle front camera (1)
- ZTE officialises Nubia Z7, Nubia Z7 Max, Nubia Z7 mini
- Apple iPhone 6 sapphire crystal front panel leaked in videos plural (4)
- Samsung predicts fairly terrible Q2 2014 results (4)
- Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact tipped for release shortly after IFA
- Sony shares first photo taken with curved sensor
- iPhone 5s: best-selling smartphone of Q1 2014
- HTC One M8 sales ‘fading’, and it’s only gonna get worse (4)
- Motorola Moto 360 teased in video, further details remain elusive
- Year-on-year quarterly tablet shipments fall for the first time ever (5)