To add to the general disarray at RIM HQ, the ailing Canadian manufacturer is in the midst of transitioning from BlackBerry OS 7 to BlackBerry 10.
BGR has been “gathering info” and has published what it believes to be a pretty complete roadmap for the next 15 months, encompassing 2012 and Q1 2013 and what will presumably be an entirely smooth transition with no hiccups whatsoever. Ahem.
Here’s what the Boys are saying:
- We’ll see a BlackBerry Curve 9230 and BlackBerry Curve 9320 within the next few months.
- A new BlackBerry PlayBook will arrive in May or June, with a 1.5GHz processor and NFC support. Last week it was suggested we’d see a new 7in BlackBerry PlayBook in April.
- The BlackBerry London will touch down in September.
- It was believed that the BlackBerry London was the only BlackBerry 10 handset in the works, but the Boys reckon there’s now another with a touchscreen display and QWERTY keyboard. It’ll be of the Bold variety, and arrive in December.
- A third BlackBerry 10, a QWERTY slider, will pop up in Q1 2013.
And that’s your lot.