We've never really thought too much about ringback tones – you know, the ring-ring sound in your ear while you're waiting for someone to answer your call. But Muzicall has just launched a new service called Ringtagz that reinvents the whole concept. For £1 a month you can load up as many tunes as you like, and then use them to replace the vanilla ringing sound you're used to hearing every time you make a call – you can even have preset tunes for specific people you call. Ringback tone fundis wanting to know more can check out the Ringtagz site.
- I'm currently with o2 payg with my Nokia 301.1 . I'd like to buy a smartphone (undecided yet) .question is can I transfer my SIM card into the new phone and carry on with the same number, package, etc?
- Want to buy a payg smart phone. Mainly for use as camera emails apps. Am currently on o2 payg. Any advice? Thanks.
- i want give a company my mobile number, how can i convert it to international
- How can i change my ghana number to us number
- how do i change my sim number to USA number
- How to erase