Samsung announced the Galaxy Mega 5.8 and Galaxy Mega 6.3 around a month ago (was it really that long?), and there are no less than three variants of the Samsung Galaxy S4 expected (S4 Activ, S4 Zoom, S4 mini).
The question is: when can we get our hands on Samsung’s various wares? We gots answers below.
It appears that four of the phones will be available in black and white, namely the Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8, Galaxy Mega 6.3, Galaxy S4 mini and Galaxy S4 Zoom, the latter rumoured to have a monstrous 16MP rear camera.
The rugged Samsung Galaxy S4 Activ, on the other hand, will come in metallic orange. Interesting.
Courtesy of SamMobile (who else?), here are your Samsung Galaxy release dates in full:
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 (white) – next week
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 (black) – w/c June 17
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 (black) – this week?
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 (white) – w/c May 20
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini (white) – w/c July 15
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini (black) – w/c July 15
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Activ – w/c July 15
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom (black) – w/c June 3
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom (white) – w/c June 17
Apologies if I've screwed any of them up. SamMobile insists on relaying release dates in week X format. "Hey man, are you free in week 22?" Zuh?