Over on Google Play, Samsung Mobile has fired up a little something called the Galaxy S5 Experience app, much like it did with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 last year.
Before you go getting all excited, don’t expect any sort of emulation of, y’know, the Galaxy S5 “experience”; it’s really just an ad for the upcoming smartphone, with – oddly – 744 five-star reviews. FIVE STARS?
The Samsung Galaxy S5 Experience app offers, in its own words, an “interactive introduction” to the Galaxy S5.
The five main sections are:
- Interactive experience modes offered in an intuitive way
- Video clips of key features (linked to YouTube)
- Experience design with different colors and angles
- Introduction of Gear 2 and Fit main features
- Introduction of GALAXY S5's key accessories
As for those five-star reviews, let’s listen to some standout users:
- “Mind blowing. Thumps up to Samsung for producing such a brilliant app. Incredibly beautiful, sophisticated.” – mani baloni
- “S5 is the next big thing Thank you for saving countless hours on internet research :)” – Sonny Yeum
- “Love it S5 is the best mobile ever .. I would love to experience it using this app.” – Karam Darwish
- “Wow.Empressive.Brilliant. This is the most delightful app that ever downloaded.I am Android developer, and I want to make this kind of app later.Brilliant!” - 이서준
And so on and so forth. Of course, there are plenty of one-star reviews too, including “Errr”, “Fail”, “What the hell is this?”,”Dreadful”, “Wtf”, and – my personal favourite – “SH*TSUNG”.
Incredible stuff. Needless to say, feel free to pitch in with your own Galaxy S5 Experience reviews below.