What is the best smart phone for me (for an outdoors person)
I have been wanting to get a smart phone for a while, now that I have seen this deal:
I need a smart phone to go with it.
I'm looking for:
1. Excellent GPS for cycling and walking (ideal if it could get ordnance survey map on it)
2. Good camera for taking pictures of the country side (geo-taging would be nice, but not a must have)
3. SD/micro-SD card slot to use as an mp3 player
4. Accelerometer - For tracking how fast I can accelerate and decelerate on my bike.
5. Easy web browsing, email access, read PDFs and a calendar
6. Access to BBC iPlayer radio and tv stations
7. Android o/s - I want to be able to have access to the apps store
8. Rugged small handset - waterproof etc..
I don't want to pay extra for social networking, good looks or popularity.
I have heard of the orange San Fransisco but that has been out for at least a year.
Can anyone recommend a phone that would suit me please?