Amazon's listing for the SW2 has undercut everyone to become one of the best prices we've seen, beating the next cheapest deal elsewhere by over a tenner. While the UI can be sluggish at times and its battery life isn't amazing, it's build quality, ease of use, and large selection of apps make it worthwhile consideration if you're after a smartwatch. Plus, you can use any 22mm strap with it should you wish to with something more traditional. You can learn more by heading over to the Sony Smartwatch 2 review on Wareable. Thanks to jenci28 @ HUKD!
- I'm currently with o2 payg with my Nokia 301.1 . I'd like to buy a smartphone (undecided yet) .question is can I transfer my SIM card into the new phone and carry on with the same number, package, etc?
- Want to buy a payg smart phone. Mainly for use as camera emails apps. Am currently on o2 payg. Any advice? Thanks.
- How can i change my ghana number to us number
- upload photos to windows pc
- how do i change my sim number to USA number
- How to erase