Have data plan and bbm works but cannot access internet except connected to home network.
JanSt / MOD
Jul. 24, 2011 at 13:11
So, to recap, you can actually access internet via home-wifi, but the mobile internet access does NOT work except for Blackberry services?
Sorry, but it's confusing
PS: if it IS about mobile acces point let us know what network you're on, because in addition to the BB access point you may need your network's internet access point name.
Also, does your network KNOW you're on a BB now?
Jul. 24, 2011 at 15:09
Have you tried this?
1. Faucet to click on on Control Connection icon
2. Test to turn on Wi-Fi
3. Scroll down to “Set Up Wi-Fi Network”
4. Faucet to click on Upcoming
5. Scan for networks. BB will see when you’ve got hotspot signal around and might be saved for later use.
6. Give password if desired and click on Conserve for Wi-Fi profile.
7. Click on connect.
Jul. 25, 2011 at 13:08
LOL. Love the literal translation. Faucet to click.
Love those US translators
You don't need an account to comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.
Leave a comment and click submit. You can change your username if you like.
Please choose a username, then leave your comment and click submit.
Looks like you're already a member! Please enter your password. If you have forgotten your password, click here.
That username is invalid or already in use. Please try another username.
© 2017 Mobot. All rights reserved.