Here's a friendly reminder just in case you don't know. If you're a Three customer who has purchased a handset from Three since 2014 then your phone will already be unlocked, but those of you know purchased before won't have been so lucky. Thankfully though, Three have a system that allows older phones that are still looked to be granted their freedom without paying a penny. All you have to do is head to the Device Unlock page on the Three website and fill in your details. One such piece of information that you will need is the IMEI number. To get that, dial *#06# and note down what comes up on screen. Thanks to Zoomster @ HUKD for the reminder!
- I'm currently with o2 payg with my Nokia 301.1 . I'd like to buy a smartphone (undecided yet) .question is can I transfer my SIM card into the new phone and carry on with the same number, package, etc?
- Want to buy a payg smart phone. Mainly for use as camera emails apps. Am currently on o2 payg. Any advice? Thanks.
- how do i change my sim number to USA number
- i want give a company my mobile number, how can i convert it to international
- Spiritual Healing app on google play.
- Spiritual Healing app on google play.http://****/2iql3sU