How to transfer and play iTunes movies on my Samsung Galaxy S4?
I presently have the iPhone 4S and considering buying a Samsung Galaxy S4.
The problem is that I have purchased a lot of movies from iTunes store and I wonder if I can download and transfer the movies to my new Galaxy S4 directly?
If you download and transfer the iTunes movies to your Galaxy S4 directly, the movies cannot read properly. It is the DRM protection that prevents you from playing iTunes movies on non-apple devices. The solution is to remove the DRM protection from iTunes movies and convert them to conventional video files for playback on the Android smart phone. Noteburner M4V Converter Plus is such a DRM removal tool.
Navigate to the official website of noteburner.com and download and install Noteburner M4V Converter Plus. The M4V Converter is safe and clean according to our test. Both Windows version and Mac version are available. We will take Windows version for example in below illustrations.
Launch Noteburner M4V Converter and import the videos you rented from iTunes store. You need simply click "Add" button and select the rented movies or TV shows. The M4V Converter requires iTunes running in the background and it will launch iTunes automatically when you import iTunes videos but please do not control iTunes when it is running.
Go down to where it says "Converts to" and choose a preferable output format in the profile. Here you can choose options as below:
• Customize video (3GP, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, MPGE- I, MPGE- II, 3GPP2)
• Apple device (iPhone 4, 4S, 5 / iPad / iPod Touch / Apple TV/ iPod nano)
• Apple software (iMovie, iDVD, Final cut pro, Final cut express, iBook Author)
• Web video (Flash video Movie / SWF video)
• Other device (Samsung / Blackberry / HTC / Nokia)
Click Covert button to start the conversion. The status bar will popup and show the conversion progress. Open the output folder to find the converted video once it finishes.
Transfer the converted videos to your Apple or Android devices. The converted video file can be preserved on you device forever as the DRM protection has been removed.
• Noteburner M4V Converter Plus supports batch conversion.
• Please make sure that you are running the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
• If you want to keep the converted iTunes movies on your iPad mini, you can choose iPad mini directly in the output profile. Alternatively, you can choose "Customize MP4 video".