The listing states it comes with a Sainsbury's Mobile PAYG sim, but the phone itself is reportedly not locked to the network, meaning you put in any sim card you wish. Admittedly it isn't the greatest phone, and it slows down significantly once apps are installed on the internal memory (so you'll absolutely want to by a micro SD card for it.) That said, it's a great introduction to smartphones for not quite ready to spend big money on the big name brands. Thanks to nandito39 @ HUKD!
- I'm currently with o2 payg with my Nokia 301.1 . I'd like to buy a smartphone (undecided yet) .question is can I transfer my SIM card into the new phone and carry on with the same number, package, etc?
- Want to buy a payg smart phone. Mainly for use as camera emails apps. Am currently on o2 payg. Any advice? Thanks.
- i want give a company my mobile number, how can i convert it to international
- how do i change my sim number to USA number
- How can i change my ghana number to us number
- How to erase