Here's a low-cost way of getting hold of the ZTE Blade L2 thanks to Laptop Outlet, whose eBay listing is the cheapest deal around by over a tenner. The budget price does come with a few downside though. For starters, the 480 x 854 screen resolution isn't brilliant, nor is the 4gb internal memory (although it can be expanded by 32GB via a microSD card.) On top of this, it runs on the relatively aged Android 4.2 OS, but otherwise its processing power is pretty good for the price and its camera is capable of taking decent pictures. Thanks to goonertillidie @ HUKD!
- I'm currently with o2 payg with my Nokia 301.1 . I'd like to buy a smartphone (undecided yet) .question is can I transfer my SIM card into the new phone and carry on with the same number, package, etc?
- Want to buy a payg smart phone. Mainly for use as camera emails apps. Am currently on o2 payg. Any advice? Thanks.
- i want give a company my mobile number, how can i convert it to international
- How can i change my ghana number to us number
- how do i change my sim number to USA number
- How to erase